Skip to main content

Withdrawing from a Term

Since the University’s academic programs are measured in credit hours, a student is considered to have withdrawn if the student does not complete all the days in the term that the student was originally scheduled to complete.

Financial aid recipients who withdraw from the University may be required to return a portion of their Title IV funds to the federal programs as well as some of their state assistance, outside scholarships, and/or institutional financial aid (as applicable). See the Withdrawals and Financial Aid page on the Student Financial Services website for more information.