Skip to main content

Enrollment Changes and Withdrawals

Changing your enrollment or completely withdrawing from a term in which you are enrolled can impact your eligibility for financial aid. However, the impact will differ based on the actions you take.

An enrollment change applies if you change your enrollment in a term but remain enrolled in at least one credit/unit-bearing course for that term.

A withdrawal applies when a student drops all courses during a term after registering for classes in that term and the courses have already commenced.