- Spring tuition billing invoices are emailed to students' Northwestern email account by the Office of Student Finance for current students.
- Spring courses begin and spring loan disbursements are credited to student accounts for current students.
- Continuing students may begin applying for financial aid for the next academic year. Entering students can begin applying for financial aid once they have access to CAESAR.
- The Office of Financial Aid will begin to release financial aid award notices to students on a rolling basis starting on April 15. Award notice and loan application materials must be submitted electronically within two weeks of receiving them.
- All entering and continuing students' application forms must be submitted by May 2.
- Students begin submitting their Accept/Decline award notice and loan documents electronically to the Chicago Office of Financial Aid for processing.
- Summer tuition billing invoices are emailed to students' Northwestern email account by the Office of Student Finance.
- Classes begin and a financial aid orientation session is held for entering students.
- Refunds for student living expenses are issued by the Office of Student Finance beginning on the 1st day of the summer term. Refunds are only issued to students whose bills are paid in full and have excess cash on their accounts. All financial aid award notices and loan documents must also be completed and processed.
- Fall tuition billing invoices are emailed to students' Northwestern email account by the Office of Student Finance.
- The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the upcoming academic year is available online.